[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • FATALE - New art-piece from Tale Of Tales
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 09:01
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2009, 01:30 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

FATALE, the new art-piece (Note: definitely not a game, and they call it an 'interactive vignette') by Tale Of Tales is out. Cost: $7.

It's based on the story of Salome, or more specifically the play about Salome, by Oscar Wilde.

Here's the website.

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2009, 18:46 

04 Feb 2009, 17:38

I, for one, think ToT should put their talent into something both artistic AND entertaining. The Path was a disappointment because I was expecting to have FUN with it. I was wrong

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2009, 18:55 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

Quote:
I, for one, think ToT should put their talent into something both artistic AND entertaining. The Path was a disappointment because I was expecting to have FUN with it. I was wrong
You came to the wrong board to look for "fun" :P ;)

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2009, 19:55 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Well, I had fun with both The Path and Pathologic - My definition of 'fun' is simply a bit different from the average.

As for FATALE, I bought it and have to say I was unimpressed. It's much less of a 'game' than The Path - I have no problem with that, particularly as ToT never said it was a game - but I didn't feel it raised any particularly interesting questions and it didn't stir any real emotions in me (unlike The Path, which had my brain working overtime).

I'm still going to be interested to see what these guys do next.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable