[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Hammerfight!
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 13:36
 Post subject: Hammerfight!
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009, 13:58 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

I don't know if I've mentioned Hammerfight before. It's one of the most famous and eagerly anticipated Russian indie games - a 2D, physics-based action title featuring steampunk helicopters battling to the death, armed with huge swords, hammers, maces and so on. It's almost entirely the work of one man, Konstantin Koshutin, who labored over it for 2.5 years. Unique and satisfyingly brutal combat, lovely graphics, varied missions, a huge number of weapons and upgrade options and a surprisingly deep gameworld to flesh it all out.

It was released in Russia a couple of months ago and the English version has just hit Steam. Sorry to sound like an advertising guy, but this gets my highest endorsement. Try out the demo to see what's it about!

* Hammerfight on Steam
* Official site (slooow)
* Trailer and Russian demo (much faster)

Post subject: Re: Hammerfight!
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009, 14:12 

20 Jun 2008, 11:21

And to mine - very boring
The plot sad, a cursor is bad even for indi, balance bad. Though there can be in the full version all it to is corrected th I doubt

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009, 02:11 

I doubt you'd like the full version any better. I don't share your opinions, but that's okay: To each his own :)

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2009, 04:27 

05 Sep 2008, 00:23

I played it back when it was Hammerball and I loved it. Not sure how much has changed in this incarnation

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2009, 04:39 

Quote:
I played it back when it was Hammerball and I loved it. Not sure how much has changed in this incarnation
More levels, weapons, etc., and less bugs :) Plus you can actually finish the game, and the English translation hasn't just been Babelfished :wink:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable