[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Penumbra Easter Egg?
It is currently 22 May 2024, 14:26
 Post subject: Penumbra Easter Egg?
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2011, 02:48 

23 Apr 2011, 23:05

So I read here that mentions there is a Penumbra easter egg in The Void somewhere. Does anyone know where/what it is or how to get to it? (Also Ice-Pick is now one of my favorite developers.)

Post subject: Re: Penumbra Easter Egg?
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2011, 11:06 

15 Apr 2011, 11:17

Yes in the chamber of Ima is the penumbra easter egg. It's a savepoint which looks like a cylinder. Here is a screenshot:

Jeesus, there were so many easter eggs, and I only found one oder two. I just didn't recognize that it was a Penumbra easter egg, because I played penumbra one year later.

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2011, 17:04 

23 Apr 2011, 23:05

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm actually on my first real play-through right now, even though I have 15 hours into the game. It's hard to stay committed to actually finishing the thing. Little things like this keep me motivated.

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2011, 19:54 
Композитор

10 Apr 2006, 16:14

Hell yes! I'm responcible for this easter egg, with Halfguild Wynac - level designer. Penumbra second part was very good game!

PostPosted: 03 May 2011, 15:15 

15 Apr 2011, 11:17

Oh yeah it was awesome, especially the final part ... but "requiem" was some kind of fail. It made fun, but ... I don't know ... it destroyed all. Exept the mindfuck-part at the end. But I wish there had been a better 3rd episode.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable