[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • duration of mines
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:18
 Post subject: duration of mines
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2012, 03:43 

05 Jul 2012, 07:10

Greetings. How long are mines supposed to last? After completing Mantid's request to mine the color from the veins in both mines, color won't appear again in subsequent cycles; patches where the veins were located just look like as if rock has been burnt and my harpoons are gone as well, this happened in both mines. Did I do something wrong? Could it be that they were ravaged by the brothers and became unusable? I don't think it has anything to do with the issue of the AA and graphic cards since I have an nvidia and had no problem spotting the veins in the first place. So far I've been getting enough color from my trees in gardens but I guess eventually that won't be enough... :?

I add a couple of screenshots so that you may see what I mean, the veins used to be those dark patches on the rock, the other mine is much the same thing.

Attachments:
scr0002.jpg
scr0002.jpg [ 135.24 KiB | Viewed 5613 times ]
scr0000.jpg
scr0000.jpg [ 181.62 KiB | Viewed 5613 times ]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable