[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Pangolin not grabbing parasites [ SOLVED ]
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 20:57
PostPosted: 18 Dec 2016, 00:49 

18 Dec 2016, 00:38

I cannot get the Pangolin to grab and eat any of the parasites. I stood in a safe spot and watched for like half an hour and not once did he ever swoop down and grab one. The only thing he ever grabs is me when I get too close.

I watched a few youtube videos, so I know what it should look like.

I tried coloring him without glyphs, that didn't work either.

I tried using Ritual and Hawk and Hysteric. Ritual killed all the parasites and left him unharmed. Hawk just rises toward the sky without going at him. Hysteric did nothing, even when I was being eaten by him.

I even tried using the console and /die but nothing works.

Last edited by dcx2 on 19 Dec 2016, 04:45, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2016, 04:45 

18 Dec 2016, 00:38

Figured out the problem.

While I was in the Void planning my next move after giving up against the Pangolin, Warden came along and told me I had to kill the Pangolin. So I was trying to fight the boss before I was allowed, that's why he never swooped down.

Once Warden told me about killing it, the boss immediately started grabbing every parasite underneath him that he could.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable