[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • How do I collect the Heart in Hull?
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 11:23
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2017, 05:44 

22 Jan 2017, 08:28

First off, I'd like to say hello! This is actually my first post on the site, and I can't wait to get started! Second, I've been trying my best to wall-jump up to the Heart, but it's driving me mad. I cannot reach it, for every time I climb the stone hand I hit a barrier that kicks me back out to The Void. Does anyone know how I can solve this dilemma?

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2017, 19:59 

19 Jan 2017, 23:42

Hello! It's pretty dead here, especially on the English side, but welcome. I'm pretty sure there is no heart in Hull, so you must be thinking of another chamber?

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2017, 23:04 

Quote:
Hello! It's pretty dead here, especially on the English side, but welcome. I'm pretty sure there is no heart in Hull, so you must be thinking of another chamber?
No no, there is indeed a Heart in the Hull Chamber. I can hear it's cutsy little humming from all the way up-top, just above the Fallen Giant's Hand. But I just can't seem to reach!

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2017, 23:45 

Quote:
If I could find a way to get a screenshot without everything being black then I could show you what I mean.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2017, 05:12 

19 Jan 2017, 23:42

Ohhh, I think I know what you're referring to. If you mean the mine in Una's realm, that's Hump, not Hull. :b

Either way, you can't get up there. You need to use the Magnet glyph to attract the heart and pull it down (keep in mind the magnet has quite a long way up to go so it will take a decent amount of colour to make it last long enough).

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2017, 09:39 

Quote:
Ohhh, I think I know what you're referring to. If you mean the mine in Una's realm, that's Hump, not Hull. :b

Either way, you can't get up there. You need to use the Magnet glyph to attract the heart and pull it down (keep in mind the magnet has quite a long way up to go so it will take a decent amount of colour to make it last long enough).
I... Never thought of that.
And no, it's not in Una's realm, it's in Yani's. But, thank you! I wonder what heart it could be...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable