[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • release date for the english version - Page 4
It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 06:14
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2008, 23:34 
Старый Добрый Эль

03 Apr 2005, 20:32

2Thordax: Oh, don't worry, nothing wrong with ripping your favourite tracks. :) We're not EA, we still have our soul left! :))))

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2008, 23:47 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

Quote:
2Thordax: Oh, don't worry, nothing wrong with ripping your favourite tracks. :) We're not EA, we still have our soul left! :))))
Well then, the trailer music is no longer lost :)

I know it is not lossless format, but I tried to put it in 320kb MP3 taken directly from the trailer.

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2008, 23:59 

20 Jan 2007, 19:47

Throdax, I salute you! Thanks very much for posting these! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2008, 00:00 
Старый Добрый Эль

2hydra9: Any news? Like a mysterious package? :) I seem to anticipate this even more than you. %)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2008, 00:04 

Quote:
2hydra9: Any news? Like a mysterious package? :) I seem to anticipate this even more than you. %)
Believe me, I'm anticipating it too :shock: No package yet though, unfortunately.

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2008, 00:07 
In Turgor!

What package??

I smell a conspiracy :twisted:

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2008, 00:23 

25 Feb 2007, 00:40

The pirates have outdone themselves. I saw Fallout 3 for 360 at a local mall today before I read the news on ag. Lawful Europeans have to wait for the official release though.
No use to cry quarter!

If you do not describe your attack in a gloriously cinematic fashion, the difficulty increases one step. (c)

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2008, 00:30 
Старый Добрый Эль

Quote:
The pirates have outdone themselves. I saw Fallout 3 for 360 at a local mall today before I read the news on ag. Lawful Europeans have to wait for the official release though.
He-he, I saw it on the torrents three days ago. :) Neat huh? Too bad I don't own an X-Box... On the other hand, I have a PC! :)
Quote:
What package??
I smell a conspiracy
Shhhhh, pretend that you haven't heard anything. :)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2008, 17:18 

17 Sep 2008, 00:43

thanks a bunch, Throdax!

:)

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2008, 21:46 

29 Sep 2005, 16:43

Hello to all. I haven't been lurking for a long time here, and apparently missed the release of Tension in Russia. Just recently I discovered that it will be published in Poland in the beginning of November by Techland. So a few questions:
Do you have any idea if the game will be already updated with all patches and hotfixes?
How about censoring stuff? Will it be more like Russian version or the western one?
I am really looking forward to that. Got Pathologic and liked it very much. I know that this game is different from Pathologic, but as for me any of Ice-Pick Lodge recent and future titles is a must.
Keep on with the great work you are doing guys!

Other than that: Are you planning on some new titles (or maybe the work is already in progress)?

Michal

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 10:30 

08 Jun 2007, 02:51

Michal, I'm a pole in sweden that wants to play tension. Could you point me in the direction of a polish copy when it gets released? Any online stores that ship to other countries?

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 11:41 
In Turgor!

Oi oi oi oi oi

What is this about an "international" release? :evil:

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 12:47 
Старый Добрый Эль

Good day to you, Michal! :)
Quote:
Do you have any idea if the game will be already updated with all patches and hotfixes?
Yep, the game includes patch 1 + hotfix 1. The only known problem that still persists is with the worm that hangs.
Quote:
How about censoring stuff? Will it be more like Russian version or the western one?
The polish version is just a translated and pathced Russian one. No significant differences there.
Quote:
Keep on with the great work you are doing guys!
Thanks! :) Hope you like Tension, despite the difficulty! :)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 12:56 
In Turgor!

Is it possible to buy the polish version and staple it the english subs? :twisted:

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 13:00 
Старый Добрый Эль

Quote:
Is it possible to buy the polish version and staple it the english subs? :twisted:
Why on Earth would you need that? :)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 15:00 
In Turgor!

Quote:
Quote:
Why on Earth would you need that? :)
Just itching to get my hands on a patched, boxed version :D

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 16:00 

Quote:
Michal, I'm a pole in sweden that wants to play tension. Could you point me in the direction of a polish copy when it gets released? Any online stores that ship to other countries?
I know of two internet shops that are shipping internationally:

www.ultima.pl
www.wirtus.pl

They usually have almost all titles that have been released lately. Although, Tension is not in their catalogue yet.
Alternatively, you can try at the official Techland (Polish publisher) shop.

www.msw.pl

They are claiming for the "end of October - beginning of November" release date. Though I don't know if they are shipping outside Poland. The best way is to send them an e-mail.
Quote:
Thanks! :) Hope you like Tension, despite the difficulty! :)
Hi The LxR! Nice to drop here after a couple of years. After looking at the art direction, I am pretty sure I will like it :) Would you guys consider putting on your site some nice art wallpapers (the best would be with artworks - they are amazing :shock:, actually the screenshots are also very nice). I mean, I don't want to ask for too much, but if you happened to have some of them hanging around and dusting on your computer... :wink: .
And it is obviously good that nothing was cut out of the original version.

Michal

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 16:08 
In Turgor!

Get the bonus DVD from the russian version ;)

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 17:54 

Hmm, that's a good question: Will the Polish version include the bonus material?

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 18:51 
Старый Добрый Эль

Quote:
Hmm, that's a good question: Will the Polish version include the bonus material?
Most likely, no. :( And I don't like their version of the cover. :(

2mikaelis: Welcome back! :)
Thordax is right - you should download the bonus disk from torrents. See this thread for how awesome it is. ;)

---- Alexander Pope

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 19:31 

Quote:
I don't like their version of the cover. :(
No, it kind of misses the point of the colors.

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 22:44 

Quote:
Get the bonus DVD from the russian version ;)
I will go for it. As I have read it is quite heavy in content :)
Quote:
Hard to say. They are promising some additional content. For example the CD soundtrack was hinted. Other than that, I don't know. It was also said that the game will be promoted in some kind of unusual way. Who knows what it means...
Quote:
No, it kind of misses the point of the colors.
You mean, the colors around the character on the box cover are toned down to the grey scale? I guess they symbolized the different colors of lympha in the first place? Then, yes, it misses the point. But the graphic itself is like on the Russian release, or?

Also it is kind of strange to me that other internet shops are not having it in their catalogue. Even stranger is that on the www.msw.pl site it is written "accessibility: large", which hints that the game is already released. But, I suppose it is just some mistake, because just two days ago other news site made an interview with the Techland, and it was clear that the game is yet to be released, although soon. Unfortunately, I cannot check it in normal shops as I am not living in Poland right now.
At least I hope that "we keep our mouths shut" is not the "unusual way of promoting" that Techland was promising. I mean game looks like a pure masterpiece. It deserves some hype more than most of blockbusters out there. I know it is not a mainstream-shoot-and-run type, but I just really hope it will have bigger impact than Pathologic. Which, albeit not flawless, was very possitive sensation for me.
regards,

michal

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2008, 22:59 
In Turgor!

Russian cover: http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/3499796/

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2008, 00:43 

I saw it in some other thread (or maybe this). Therefore, my question about the colors and their mismatching.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2008, 01:05 
In Turgor!

Having looked at the polish cover, I can say it is not that bad.

It captures the grey tone of the game/void with a high contrast from the red in her clothes. It is actually the contrast that happen in the gardens the player grows.

So I guess both covers are fitting to the game in different way, with the polish one being more gritty but still true to the game.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable