[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • English Fan Trailer?
It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 04:52
 Post subject: English Fan Trailer?
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2009, 21:55 

26 Dec 2006, 20:22

Hey folks! I'm curious if anyone has any plans or thoughts on creating an english fan trailer for the Void? I have played the russian version of the game a while back, and it's exciting that I can recommend the game to my friends at last, now that it is out in english. However, as I'm sure everyone has seen the english debut trailer for the Void is... well, wrong, in every sense of the word.

I would really like to see a good trailer for the english version that would help get the word out and around. Unfortunately, since I only have the russian version, I can't capture the english voice-overs. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some high-quality captures of things like the intro and maybe some of the conversations with Sisters and Brothers that I could use (the rest is not so much of an issue since I can capture it myself and use parts from older trailers). I like this clip for instance, and would like to see more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rS2NIWiY0A

Also, anyone else working on something similar? It would be great to see a few of these, since this is not an easy game to explain to someone when they ask you why they should play it.

Post subject: Re: English Fan Trailer?
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2009, 22:36 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

You can always use my longplay to show things off. :)

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2009, 03:10 

Ooh, is that up somewhere already, or is that to come yet? :D

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2009, 03:14 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

Quote:
Ooh, is that up somewhere already, or is that to come yet? :D
er... http://www.youtube.com/user/Throdax#p/u/0/Fpjz2-LonEg

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2009, 03:38 

Ahh, I've not come across those - they're great :D Though, still, I'd really like to see some english-language footage at some point :)

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2009, 10:42 
In Turgor!

01 Sep 2008, 06:09

well, i could try and do a english longplay, though i,m a bit short on time.

Perhaps this weekend... ;)

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2009, 20:07 

Wondering if anyone has any good footage of the english version yet, since the game's been out for a while now? :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable