[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Map list for screenshot
It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 21:51
 Post subject: Map list for screenshot
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010, 05:02 

26 Nov 2010, 04:59

Hello to all! My probleme is the following one:

I have The Void on Steam and I would like to take screenshot, I edited the config file to have the noclip mode but I have one concerns for maps.

To load a map we have to add the line " < Var name = "Scene" been worth = " arena / huntertalk_c " " / > ", without it is valid only for a map in particular, I do not know the name of the other map to load them, somebody has a list?

Thank you:D

My appologize for my English, I am French!

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010, 17:35 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

Use the resources extractor. All the maps' names are exactly the same as their filenames (garden/trunk.s , mine/arbocliff.s, mine/zew.s, girl/ava.s, girl/yani.s and so forth). These scenes are not fully functional, however, as the "main" mode for scene browsing is quite old. For example, Arena/huntertalk_C.s will lack chains which are implemented as models with skeletal animation.

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2010, 19:21 

26 Nov 2010, 04:59

Thank you for your reply but I do not find the resource extractor. Or I can find this?

Thank you still for your reply !

EDIT: I find the ressource extractor with my friends Google but i got an error if I try to extrate the scene.vtf files: "I/O 131 Error" :/

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable