[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Where can I find Тургор?
It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:50
PostPosted: 12 Aug 2012, 16:22 

12 Aug 2012, 16:07

Hi everybody,
Basically I'm looking for the original Russian version of the game that arrived in Greece as "The Void". Do you know some internet seller (like eBay) where I can find a copy of the game, or a site to digitally download it?
Also if you can help me, I'm a bit confused with the titles. Тургор (Tension) I guess is what I want, but I also see the title "Voice of Colors". Are both the same game?
Thanks!

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2012, 10:39 

28 Dec 2009, 17:33

Hello.
Quote:
but I also see the title "Voice of Colors". Are both the same game?
No, not the same. If you see that title ("Голос Цвета" in Russian), it means that you see the game known as "The Void". Original "Tension" game doesn't have any titles except of "Тургор"!

There's more to see that can ever be seen,
More to do that can ever be done (c) Lion King

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2012, 03:24 

12 Aug 2012, 16:07

Quote:
Hello.
Quote:
but I also see the title "Voice of Colors". Are both the same game?
No, not the same. If you see that title ("Голос Цвета" in Russian), it means that you see the game known as "The Void". Original "Tension" game doesn't have any titles except of "Тургор"!
Oh I get it now, thanks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable