[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • The Archive
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 14:06
 Post subject: The Archive
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2014, 08:50 

06 Nov 2014, 08:40

I started playing this game about a week ago and finally finished it today (by which I mean I collected all the visions from the ghost girl in the woods/through doors in the unending hallway - and then got through the course of the game without running out of time). I had many insanity endings before I even discovered that the girl in the woods could give visions, and even more before I realized the eye in the wall could do the same thing. So I got really attached to this game while I tried to discern its meaning and story.

Even with the ending I feel like I don't really understand what has happened, and I have a weird feeling that that might be the point. The point is maybe that you never really know, in this game, what is real or what isn't, and as the game progresses that becomes even less clear.

But I guess I'm someone who will look for more answers even when I don't really think there will be any! So in this case, I'm wondering, has Ice Pick ever released information about the 'archive' they received from the person who is apparently the inspiration for this game? I read what they have to say about the game's origins and I really wonder what in the original email or archive was so compelling that they kept looking at it, and eventually created this wonderful mindscrew of a game.

I wonder if anyone has seen the stuff that made them WANT to make the game. What was in the archive? Does anyone know??

Post subject: Re: The Archive
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2018, 08:31 

31 Aug 2017, 12:22

It is the first experience that many people have ever met.

Sbobet

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable