[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • light on light off
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 09:52
 Post subject: light on light off
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2014, 10:12 

10 Nov 2014, 04:53

Wondering if it is better to leave the lights on or off. At the beginning, the Lodger says to leave them off because he feels someone is looking in the window at him. Later he says it is best to leave leave them on at least a little while. Once when I was playing I only had a little bit of time left. I had done everything I could think of such as waiting for objects to appear in the rooms. So i went around and turned all the lights in the house off while I was waiting for time to run out. Then I just stood still in a room with the lights off. I was at the bottom the guests were roaming around at the top. The male voice said something about the lights I didn't hear. Then the female voice said, "You are missing the point."

So is it better to leave the lights on or off?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable