[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • Backer portal doesn't accept my email address
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 05:26
PostPosted: 15 May 2015, 10:16 

15 May 2015, 10:10

I can't register with the backer portal and it just tells me to check my email address. Well, I checked my email address and it's correct, so what now?

The address that I'm using is my Kickstarter address and it's the one I used to register with the forums. The normal reason computer programs hate my email address is that the computer programmer who wrote the email address validate code didn't bother reading the rules that say what valid email addresses look like. My address has a plus sign in it (ASCII 43) which is what trips people up. There are very few ASCII characters that not permitted in an email address.

If someone could fix the Backer Portal, that would be nice.

Cheers

PostPosted: 17 May 2015, 02:31 

15 May 2015, 10:10

Thanks for fixing that so quickly. I'm now registered with the backer portal.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable