[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • No link to redeem/pre-order Pathologic HD?
It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 14:11
PostPosted: 23 Oct 2015, 13:06 

05 Sep 2012, 23:37

As a supporter of anything Ice-Pick I quickly pledged on the Pathologic remake Kickstarter, the 100$ tier to be precise.
Now this tier seemed to promise access to the HD version as well, yet my Dashboard page seems to disagree with that, I see my pledge but no link to redeem the game on steam?
If someone knew where this dastardly thing went and was in any position to bring it back and make it behave I'd be grateful.

Thank you.

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2015, 18:47 

28 Aug 2015, 11:09

Суть сообщения комрада в том, что он вложил 100 долларов США в разработку ремейка игры, хочет получить полагающююся бесплатную HD версию игры, но дашборд в Стиме не дает такой возможности.

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2015, 20:10 

04 Oct 2014, 14:20

We will contact you via e-mail ASAP and will try to fix your problem

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2015, 22:18 

05 Sep 2012, 23:37

I've received my email, thanks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable