[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • "The Void": already available in Germany and Russia
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:39
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2009, 02:47 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

Image[br][br]
"The Void" is now finally released and may be purchased in Russia and Germany since 05/28/2009. It is a renewed, deeply revised under the direction of Atari's producers version of our game "Turgor", which was released in Russia over a year ago.[br][br]

That's how souls are lost — people just fall asleep...[br][br]

How are you supposed to retrieve your soul lost in the depth of the Void? What are you setting loose carelessly removing the bonds from the charming sisters' bodies? And, finally, who is that mysterious ally, the one whispering from the darkness?[br][br]

Stay tuned, as we hope the date of our English language release is not that far off![br]
The page of our game at the German Atari's site: //www.de.atari.com/pc/the-void-781.html [br][br]

PostPosted: 19 May 2010, 21:36 

19 May 2010, 21:23

Well, it´s available now, but there is no support.

The server related to the link in your post doesn´t exist and there is no trace of "the Void" at the german Atari website.
Does anybody know where I can find a some german support ?

Thank you in advance

Rapax

PostPosted: 20 May 2010, 14:47 

29 Aug 2004, 16:52

You are right. Now it's here: http://www.bit-composer.com/www/game.as ... 52e2d4f028

If any assistance is required, you can get support right here, on this forum. I don't speak German (OK, I almost don't), but I'll try to help.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable