[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ice-Pick Lodge forums • What happened to the Windows Store version?
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:25
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2014, 16:24 

15 Oct 2014, 10:03

Hi.

I saw that your game Knock-knock was released to the Windows Store as a cross platform game. A few days later I decided that I wanted to buy your game for my Windows tablet.
But the game has been removed from the Windows Store, what happened? I would really like to support your work and buy, and play the game.

Here a link to show that the game was removed:
http://www.appfeds.com/catalog/US/ice-p ... ock-knock/

Please respond.

Best regards Wall-SWE

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2014, 16:22 

Why haven't this been answered yet? This is the official forum, shouldn't someone here know what has happened?

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2014, 18:06 

04 Oct 2014, 14:20

We are currently working on the "new" forum, so we kind of forgot about this one, sorry :(

Regarding Knock-Knock on Windows store - we have some problems with Microsoft approving the game for publishing, but we are working on it also and hope this problem will be resolved soon.

PostPosted: 29 Oct 2014, 18:07 

04 Oct 2014, 14:20

Oh and you can still definitely get the Knock-Knock on steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/250380

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2014, 11:58 

Quote:
We are currently working on the "new" forum, so we kind of forgot about this one, sorry :(

Regarding Knock-Knock on Windows store - we have some problems with Microsoft approving the game for publishing, but we are working on it also and hope this problem will be resolved soon.
Oh, I didn't know about the "new" forum.
Thank you for answering. Yes, I know about the steam version, but I rather buy it trough the Windows Store, and I sure will when its rereleased!
The game looks amazing!

Best regards Wall-SWE

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2014, 02:21 

Any news on when we can expect Knock-Knock to return in the Windows store?

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2014, 12:42 
Смотритель научной станции

17 Feb 2008, 14:53

Still working on it. If you already bought it on Windows store contact us on support@ice-pick.com with your purchase credentials and we can send you gog or steam version of the game

Post subject: View the latest post
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2014, 21:33 

14 Dec 2014, 23:35

Another question about the lossless area:

Is it OK to post original, lossless rips of releases that have already been posted as MP3s in the other forums?

No transcodes, of course

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable